- Governmental Boards
- Town Hall
- City Court
- Employment Information
- Government Officials
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Public Records
- Report Fraud
- Annual Audit
- Town Directory
- Emergency Information
- Surplus Property and Vehicles
- Contact Us
Start a New Business
(This page is a work in progress. We are steadily improving the ease to start a business in Jonesboro by implementing the best practices and providing clear and concise information. You patience is appreciated while we update this information.)
Starting a new business is a simple process in the Town of Jonesboro.
1. You need to file the appropriate paper work with the Secretary of State.
2. Complete the appropriate paperwork with the Parish.
3. Complete the appropriate paperwork for the Town.
geauxBIZ - Louisiana Secretary of State
Taking the steps to start a business are simple. Create a geauxBIZ account online and follow these steps:
- Create a Business License Checklist
- File a Name Reservation with the Secretary of State
- File with
- Louisiana Secretary of State
- Louisiana Department of Revenue
- Louisiana Workforce Commission
- Launch and grow your business
For more information, visit the Secretary of State's geauxBIZ website.